Most Everything I need to know,
I learned from Noah's Ark:
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat!
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you'er 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your futrue on high ground.
7. For saftey sake , travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When your stressed float awhile.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting....